Making a Money Bowl

 What is a money bowl?

Who couldn't use some more money in their life? A money bowl is a bowl or other container filled with things to draw money to you. You can fill it with all kinds of things, there's no one right way to do it. below I'll go over how I do mine. Feel free to use it exactly how I write it or to change it up as you see fit!


How I do my money bowl

First I took a ceramic bowl & cleansed it with some incense. Then I drew sigils on the inside for things like "Money from good sources comes to me", "Money flows to me with ease" and "My Etsy shop makes sales". If you need a guide on how to create your own sigils, check out this post for all the details!

This post contains a list of herbs & crystals for money if you don't have what I use or would just like to use something else.

So after cleansing and adding sigils to my bowl I mix up some green salt. I do this by adding food coloring to plain salt as well as a few herbs; jasmine, mint, cinnamon, and juniper. Then I fill the bowl about halfway with the green salt. Next, I add some coins & paper money, and a few green crystals along with citrine. And last, I burn a green chime candle in the center.

Every month on the first or on the new moon I refresh it. To refresh it I add fresh salt & herbs, and fresh money, and then I cleanse and reset intentions for the crystals and burn a new green candle in the center.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of Effective curse, & hex ingredients

How to make your own sigils